End-users may request to reset their passwords. Passwords cannot be changed manually, but you can trigger the password reset email.
- Navigate to Customer Service > Customers.
- Search for the User by User Number, Email Address or Name.
- Click on the User to access their account.
- Click the SEND RESET PASSWORD EMAIL button.
- An email will be sent to the User at the email associated with their account prompting them to reset their password.
- Please keep in mind that every registered user can initiate this process by clicking on the Forgot Password link available for all the customer log in websites.