You can add items to your shipment by uploading a Shipment File. The ShipmentFile is a CSV file (Comma-Separated Values file). If your Shipment file is in Excel format, please save it as a CSV before you upload it. Each row /line in the Shipments file is an SKU that you are shipping in a Shipment. All the orders in a file have to be from the same source /website. It is important that the ColumnName exactly matches the columns name in the attached spreadsheet or the document below.
Example of a Shipment File
- Mandatory: Either ProductId or VendorSKUID has to be present.
- ProductId: This is the Symphony SKU ID for the Product you are shipping.
- VendorSKUID: This is the SKU ID that you call in your internal systems. For example, for a Red T-Shirt size small, if you call the SKU T214563, then the VendorSKUID has to be this value.
- Quantity: These are the number of units you are shipping.
- Title: This is an optional field. This is the name of the product that you are uploading.