DOMO is the centralized data solution for Symphony clients to retrieve business data for insightful analyses. The DOMO platform encompasses brand data from the Symphony internal database as well as site engagement data from Google Analytics.
DOMO is updated daily at midnight PST, please note data will be delayed by 4-6 hours.
We categorize business data into 5 mostly common evaluated functions (in separate tabs); they are Orders, Customers, Merchandising, Fulfillment, and Raw Data. Below is a list of the five dashboards that are currently available with their respective common use cases.
- Orders (Beta)
- Total sales/AOV/Orders trend
- Order financials/cash reconciliations
- Pending/Review/Backorder items
- Customers (beta)
- Top paying customers
- Sales are broken down by purchase type (subscription vs. non-subscription)
- Merchandising (beta)
- Top selling products/categories
- Conversion funnel
- Inventory velocity
- Abandoned cart analysis
- Sales by a marketing campaign
- Fulfillment (Beta)
- Shipping profitability
- Return items
- Shipments with inventory NA or bad address
- Raw Data (Beta)
- Raw Data encompasses all data categories mentioned above. The data is meant to be downloaded and further analyzed using Excel or other tools.
Note: the Overview, Favorite, Alerts, and Shared features will not be available due to a rights restriction from DOMO.
- Page View
- Card detail view
Advanced Users: Pivot data behind a card
- DOMO allows users to create a temporary pivot table on the data source of any cards. To get to the pivot table view, please click on any data.
- Pivot table interface 1:
- Pivot table interface 2:
- Pivot table interface 3: