You may need to retrieve all existing or specific products and variants for your brand.
- From Symphony Manage, navigate to Catalog > Products.
- Filter the required products using categories, price, attributes, tags, etc.
If you want to export all products, proceed to the next step.
- Click More Actions > Bulk edit export (Excel).
- Select the required option for the export:
- Selected Items: Your exported file will contain only the products that you had checked off in the product list.
- Current Search: Your exported file will contain all pages of products that match your search criteria (selected filters).
- Current Page: Your exported file will contain only the products listed on the current page of the search results.
- All Products: Your exported file will contain all the products in your entire catalog.
Note: If you select Export only simple products - kits, subscriptions, and gift cards will be excluded.
- Click Export File.
A new page is displayed with your product export listed at the top of the page.
- Once its status becomes Complete - click on the product export initiated by you (usually, the top line).
- Click on the export_*****_products.xlsx link - the file containing selected products and variants is downloaded to your computer.