You may need to generate and download a specific report containing data for a certain period. This can be done if you know the exact name or ID of the report you want to export.
- From Symphony Manage, navigate to Insights > Reports.
- Search for the required report (Ctrl + F) using its name (the list of reports is quite long) and click on the row for the report.
Alternatively, you can open the report's page directly if you know the ID of the report - replace the [brand] and [reportId] placeholders in the following URL and paste it in the address bar of your browser:
- Specify the start and end dates for the report.
- Click Go for Symphony to start the data retrieval process.
Depending on the number of records, this may take from a few seconds to several minutes. The data will be displayed once all records are retrieved.
Note: Only the first 12 columns of the report are displayed in Manage. However, the exported report will contain the full column set.
- Click on the Download button to export the report data as a CSV file. The download process should begin automatically.
When generating a report for a brand, use SFTP to share large files (greater than 30 MB).
Open the downloaded CSV file and verify that the report doesn't contain large sections of empty records or an abrupt end in data, which might indicate issues during the export process.