You may need to double-check that an order was refunded when a customer claims that they didn't receive the payment back.
- Check if the order was refunded in Symphony:
- Navigate to Customer Service > Orders.
- Locate the required order and open it.
- Under the Payment and Invoice tab, scroll down to the Credit details section and check if the order was refunded according to the Transaction History.
- If the customer still claims that they didn't receive the refund on the corresponding date, submit a request to Symphony Support including the Order #, and our Finance team will check if the payment went through.
- Retrieve the payment code and refund date for the order (as described in the public section).
- Send a side-conversation to firstname.lastname@example.org to check in Stripe if the order was refunded, including the payment code, payment details, and date when the refund was processed.