You may need to double-check that an order was refunded when a customer claims that they didn't receive the payment back.
Check if you can access Customer Service in the left sidebar. You need to have ROLE_ADMIN added to your account for the option to be visible. Raise a support ticket mentioning the Order # for further assistance with this issue if you cannot access the menu option, or else proceed with the steps below.
- Select the appropriate brand from the top-right corner in Symphony Manage.
- Check if the order was refunded in Symphony:
- Navigate to Customer Service > Orders.
- Locate the required order and open it.
- Under the Payment and Invoice tab, scroll down to the Credit details section and check if the order was refunded according to the Transaction History.
- If the customer still claims that they didn't receive the refund on the corresponding date, submit a request to Symphony Support including the Order #, and our Finance team will check if the payment went through.
If the requester was unable to perform the actions in the public section of the article due to inadequate permissions, then complete those steps for the order # shared and share your findings with the requester.
Make sure you have the ROLE_ADMIN role assigned to you. Roles assigned to accounts are visible in Permissions > Members. Select the "partner" brand in the top right corner, visit Permissions > Members, search for your account with the email address being used and check the assigned roles against a brand by changing the brand in the brand selector.
If the customer still claims they didn't receive the refund amount, then follow the steps below:
- Retrieve the payment code and refund date for the order (as described in the public section).
- Send a side-conversation to email@example.com to check in Stripe if the order was refunded, including the payment code, payment details, and date when the refund was processed.