Consumers are encountering the following error when selecting a specific product variant and trying to add it to their cart:
Please select one of each attribute
This issue may happen when there is a duplicate variant with the same attributes.
- From Symphony Manage, navigate to Catalog > Products.
- Find the product to which the affected variant is linked and open it.
- Expand the Variants/SKUs section by clicking on the menu/Hide button.
- Check if there are duplicate variants for the affected size/color/flavor.
- If you have found a duplicate variant - remove it and check if the issue persists.
- If you haven't found a duplicate variant or the issue persists after removing the unnecessary variant, submit a request to Symphony Support including the ID of the affected product variant.
- Connect to the database and run the following query:
select * from Product where id = <ID of the affected variant>
- From the query results, copy the name of the affected variant.
- Run the following query to check if there are any other variants with the exact same name:
select * from Product where name = '<name of the affected variant>'
- If you have found duplicate variants, check with the brand which variant(s) should be removed. Elevate the case to the PS team, including your findings - the duplicate variant(s) found, and which variant(s) needs to be removed.
- If no duplicates were found then elevate the case to the PS team and mention the absence of duplicates and they will investigate further.
From your website, try selecting the same product variant and adding it to your cart - the product should be added to your cart successfully.