Consumers are encountering the following error when selecting a specific product variant and trying to add it to their cart:
Please select one of each attribute
This issue may happen when there is a duplicate variant with the same attributes.
- From Symphony Manage, navigate to Catalog > Products.
- Find the product to which the affected variant is linked and open it.
- Expand the Variants/SKUs section by clicking on the menu/Hide button.
- Check if there are duplicate variants for the affected size/color/flavor.
- If you have found a duplicate variant - remove it and check if the issue persists.
- If you haven't found a duplicate variant or the issue persists after removing the unnecessary variant, submit a request to Symphony Support including the ID of the affected product variant.
- Connect to the database and run the following query:
select * from Product where id = <ID of the affected variant>
- From the query results, copy the name of the affected variant.
- Run the following query to check if there are any other variants with the exact same name:
select * from Product where name = '<name of the affected variant>'
- If you have found duplicate variants, check with the brand which variant should be removed.
- Elevate the case to the PS team, including your findings - if you have found duplicate variants, specify which variant needs to be removed; otherwise, PS will need to troubleshoot the issue further.
From your website, try selecting the same product variant and adding it to your cart - the product should be added to your cart successfully.