You may want to add a new badge that will be used to highlighting certain products - it will be displayed on product images indicating that there's a special offer.
Submit a request to Symphony Support, including the following information:
- Image for the new badge
- Name for the new badge - it must not contain numbers.
For example, if you want to create a badge for '15 dollars', name it 'fifteen dollars'.
Agents need to elevate the brand's request to the PS team for further resolution.
Once the badge is added, you can test it as described below:
- From Symphony Manage, navigate to Catalog > Products.
- Find and open the required product.
- Expand the Product Tags section by clicking on the Menu/Hide button.
- Search for the badge filter and select it.
- Search for the newly created badge name and select it.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
- Find the same product on your website - it should have the corresponding badge added to the product image.