You may encounter an issue when you cannot log in to Symphony and need to reset your password daily.
This issue may happen in the following scenarios:
- Corrupted cookies or cached data preventing you from logging in.
- At times, Symphony Manage may not accept your credentials from the first try - the login page is refreshed and you need to enter credentials again.
- Try entering your credentials again and clicking Sign In.
- If that does not help, try clearing cache and removing cookies in your browser.
- You can try reinstalling your browser from scratch or using another browser.
- If the issue is not resolved by clearing cache/using another, remove all permissions for the customer account:
- From Symphony manage, select the Partner brand.
- Navigate to Permissions > Members.
- Find and open the customer's account.
- Select their brand (matching organization in Zendesk).
- Remove permissions assigned to the account by clicking on the X button next to each role.
Note: You may need to take a screenshot of configured permissions before removing them to be able to add them back.
- Add the same permissions to the user account.