You may encounter an issue when customers receive duplicate transactional emails (e.g., when placing an order).
Submit a ticket to Symphony Support including the following information:
- Email addresses of the affected customers
- Describe for which transaction type duplicate emails are sent (if not for all of them)
- IDs of the orders for which the duplicate emails were sent.
- Reproduce the issue by recreating the scenario described by the ticket requester.
Ask the customer for assistance or meeting if you cannot reproduce the scenario yourself in the production environment.
- Once the issue is reproduced, search for the email address of the account (used during the issue reproduction) in Graylogs and retrieve 'Rendered email for event' records for duplicate emails.
- Elevate the issue to the ENG team, including the reproduction steps and records from Graylogs.