A customer has entered an incorrect address for their order, but you cannot modify it as you encounter the following error:
A system error has occurred, please try again later.
Submit a request to Symphony Support, including the ID of the affected order and the correct shipping address.
- Search the order ID in Graylogs to see if there are any errors; if the issue is reproducible, elevate it to the ENG team to investigate why the error occurred.
- Connect to the database and run the following query to check the current shipping address and which fields need to be updated.
select *from Victory where id = (SELECT victory_id FROM SPOrder where id = <order ID>)
- Create a Change Request Jira under the SPC project, including a query to update the required fields for the shipping address.
For example, if you need to update the street number and name, the street1 field needs to be modified:
UPDATE Victory set street1 = '<new street number and name>' WHERE id = <Id from step 2>;
- If the order was put on hold, release it after the address is updated.
- From Customer Service > Orders, find the order and check if it's status has changed to Warehouse.
- If the order was not pushed to the Warehouse within an hour automatically, you will need to push it manually.
- From Symphony Manage, navigate to Customer Service > Orders.
- Find and open the required order.
- Open the Customer tab - the updated shipping address should be displayed: